Your front door is one of the most vital parts of your home. It’s one of the first things you see when you arrive home, something you use every day and what gives you protection from the outside. Bespoke Door Installations have written this post to tell you 7 reasons why you need a composite door for your home.
Not only is your front door the first thing you see, it’s also the first thing your visitors see. The style and appearance of your door can often say a lot about yourself – give the best impressions possible.
Your front door is often the most-used door of your property, therefore you need the best – and the best is a composite door.
Choosing a new composite door for your home is a very good choice because a composite front door gives you all the benefits of a modern-looking door – yet the traditional look of a timber door, and brilliant energy efficiency.
7 Benefits of a Composite Door
- Increased Security – Composite doors from Bespoke Door Installations offer increased security for your home, keeping you and your loved ones safe. All of the composite doors from us are available “secured by design”, the official police security initiative, whilst all composite doors come with secured by design locks as standard, making them extra secure.
As part of our Secured by Design accreditation, all our doors are fully tested to PAS 24. To achieve this standard, our composite doors undergo severe brute force attacks. The doors are attacked with crow bars, sledge hammers, credit cards and other tools of destruction.
A 30 kg ball is then swung into the door in nine different places to check it will stand up to shoulder barge. The doors have to withstand 30 minutes of severe attacks and that includes the cylinders which are also targeted.
- Increased Weather Resistance – Composite doors have been proven to keep your home better protected from harsh weather conditions. Our composite doors will never rot, rust, flake or peel.
When we install your door, we ensure the door is held securely in the door frame, which helps create a tight, weatherproof seal for your home, keeping your protected from the elements.
Our doors are tested in pressurised chamber to simulate gusting winds up to 80 miles an hour – that’s stronger than a hurricane.
- Environmentally Friendly – Having a composite door fitted to your property gives you superior insulation and excellent heat retention. Therefore, a composite external door is not only environmentally friendly but will help you save on your heating bills.
- Peace and Quiet – Due to the way our front composite doors are created and thanks to their design, you can relax inside your home without noisy interruptions from the outside.
- 10 Year Guarantee – Composite Doors from Bespoke Door Installations are built to last a lifetime. That’s why all of our doors come with a 10-year guarantee, to give you that extra peace of mind.
- No Maintenance – I’m sure you’ll be happy to know, our composite doors require no maintenance. You can simply wipe the door down with a damp cloth when the door gets dirty. Give it a wipe and it will look brand new.
- More Choice – If you use our “design a door” feature, you can create your very own bespoke composite door, with hundreds of different combinations available to choose from, yours will be the only one like it on the street.
There you have it, 7 reasons as to why you need a composite door for your home.
Design Your Own Composite Door
Bespoke Door Installations specialise in providing the highest quality composite doors, with excellent fitting and an affordable price. All posts are written by our installers who have at least 10 years experience and are fully qualified with NVQ level 2 qualifications in installation of windows & doors, along with being FENSA registered.